The Brooklyn Center Business Association (BCBA) is a volunteer-based, non-profit organization of businesses, community representatives, and residents who have joined together for the purpose of promoting the civic, commercial and economic development of the community. The BCBA joins with a number of organizations to support the community and each other while providing a platform for businesses to work together toward common goals. Being a member of the Association means investing in the future of your business and the Brooklyn Center community.
The Brooklyn Center Business Association promotes the area’s commercial and industrial activities by:
- Uniting businesses with local government, civic organizations and interested individuals.
- Advocating business-related issues most beneficial to our members and the community.
- Supporting retention, expansion, and attraction of companies and workforce.
Brooklyn Center’s strategic location, diverse economy and business-friendly incentives make it easy to see why the city continues to draw a variety of industry. The advantages and highlights of the area include:
- A ready workforce with people of varying job skills.
- Metro transit access and easy highway access for those who commute.
- Affordable housing.
- Top notch medical and dental clinics.
- A clean, well maintained city with outstanding parks.
- Strong education programs including a variety of schools with the option of community based charter programs.
- A golf course and community center with state-of-the-art workout equipment.
As a non-profit organization, we welcome contributions. Thank you!